Types of Positions
- Regional Manager/Asset Manager/ Portfolio Manager
- Maintenance Technician/ Maintenance Supervisor
- Chief Building Engineer/Stationary Building Engineer
- Regional Maintenance Director
- Facility Manager
- General Manager
- Controller/ Accountant Bookkeeper
- Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
- Marketing Assistant
- Property Manager / Assistant Manager
- Leasing Consultant Compliance Specialist
- Tenant Services Coordinator
Looking for something different?
- Residential and Commercial Brokers
- HOA Manager
- Real Estate Broker’s Assistant
- Transaction Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Event Manager
- Loan Officer
- Loan Processor/Closer
- Loan Servicer
- Marketing Manager
- Executive Assistant/Office Personnel
- Escrow Manager
- Title Search/Title Examiner
- Urban Planner
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Superintendent
- Structural Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Construction Coordinator
- Project Manager/ Scheduler
- Interior Designer
- Construction Laborer/ Clean-up
- Financial analyst
- Tenant Services Coordinator
The Process Is Easy
We don’t start the search without gaining a strong understanding of your needs and expectations. This is to ensure the candidates we send you are a perfect fit.
Real Estate Personnel has built an extensive database of qualified candidates over the last 30 years. We’ve worked with literally thousands of experienced people in the real estate and property management industries. Let us deliver your next superstar employee.
We recruit new candidates by advertising your position through social media, utilizing major online services we partner with, local newspapers and industry-related publications. We also conduct direct recruiting and solicit referrals through our association membership involvement.
Our candidates are extensively interviewed by our trained staff in a one-on-one interview so we can assess their skill set, experience, education, personality traits, and other factors.
If the candidate requires it, we offer specialized training to fit the particular needs of the position including leasing, fair housing and safety trainings.
If your position requires testing of certain skills, we contract with testing services that offer hundreds of updated software tests, as well as personality profiling and skills such as accounting and keyboard ability upon request.
If we feel the candidate meets your qualifications and expectations, we present that candidate to you in your preferred method, such as a verbal profile or e-mail including their resume. Many of our clients prefer to use our easy and convenient online method.
For candidates you are interested in meeting with, we prefer to schedule those appointments for you as we normally have contact information that may not be on their resume. We can schedule the interviews in your office or in one of ours.
Employment referencing and criminal background checks can be supplied to you upon request.
We offer flexible ways to bring that talent to your company such as Temporary to Hire, Direct Hire which includes a full nonconditional 90-day trial period or our popular 10 Payment Plan.
Explore the real estate industry job market, hiring
trends and tips for employee retention.