Call, Email, or Fax Us About Your Needs
REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL, INC. encourages all means of communication, and we respond during the same business day. We prefer to meet with you in person to discuss your job needs, and to consult with you regarding availability of candidates, salary levels, and the type of job candidate that can fulfill your need.
We find it invaluable to get to know your company philosophy, culture, benefits, and growth opportunity. It's important for us to understand not only the duties and expectations, but also the work environment and culture of your company.
Upon gaining a strong understanding of your needs and expectations, we then start the recruiting process:
- Review our extensive data base of candidates and referral contacts that we have met with over the last 20 years.
- Recruit new candidates through advertising your position through social media, on major online services we have contracted with, local newspapers and industry related publications. We also conduct direct recruiting and solicit referrals through our association membership involvement.
- Our candidates are extensively interviewed by our trained staff in our offices so we can assess their skill set, experience, education, personality traits and other factors.
- If the candidate requires training, we offer specialized training to fit the particular need including fair-housing.
- If your position requires testing of certain skills, we contract with testing services that offer hundreds of updated software tests, as well as personality profiling and skills such as accounting and keyboard ability at no additional cost to you.
- If we feel the candidate meets your qualifications and expectations, we present that candidate to you in your preferred method such as a verbal profile, a fax or e-mail including their resume. Many of our clients prefer to use our easy and convenient online method.
- On candidates you are interested in meeting with, we prefer to schedule those appointments for you as we normally have contact information that may not be on their resume. We can schedule the interviews in your office or in one of ours.
- We are available at any time to answer your questions about the prospective employee regarding salary, references, criminal checks, etc.
- Employment referencing and criminal background checks can be supplied to you at no additional expense.
- We offer flexible ways to bring that talent to your company such as Temporary to Hire, Direct Hire with a full non conditional 90 day trial period or our popular 10 Payment Plan.